BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 31 October 2011

SAY HELLO TO NOVEMBER .

I just realize today how time fly so fast that today another month just past behind me . I know the past is the past and there is nothing i can do to turn back the time . what ever that had happen in that month i just have to accept it and move on with a smile . take everything as a lesson to learn and a memory to be kept . 

GOODBYE AND TQ.
i baked cookies with my mom <3
I CAN MEOW , BUT I CAN ROAR LIKE SIMBA DID .OCTOBER TOUGHEN ME UP.
 so ? OCTOBER thanks for being so nice to me . you give me everything that i need . you give me laughter , happiness , you make me smile , you give me new friends , you gave me time to spend some time with my family , you give me hope for something new , and you also spice up the month with sprinkle of tears just to make me feel like i'm a human so that i wont forget where i stand .GOODBYE OCTOBER, i wont forget you dear lovely OCTOBER 2011 .
please be nice to me :(

well , HELLO NOVEMBER :) . i welcome you with a smile on my face . i really hope you are nice to me like OCTOBER did . i don't mind a  little tears , a little bumpy on the road . thats life , as long there is a rainbow at the end of the road . just to let you know , i really hope that something good will change to something better ,  friendship wont end soon , the bond between my family would be closer than ever.

ITS NOT WRONG TO TRY. 
Lastly i hope i could be a better person than before . :')

0 comments: